*Using the phone number provided, you can send us a Whatsapp message or call us. Or, send us a message to our email address that is provided or in our Facebook Page messenger.
Which days are Didim Jeep Safari available?
*Providing there are enough people wanting to go on the tours, it will run every day. There needs to be at least 3 or 4 Jeeps going each with between 4 - 8 participants in order for the tour to be engaging and fun.
DIDIM JEEP SAFARI FAQ's
1. What time does it start and finish? 10am to 16:30pm.
2. Will there be a vegetarian option for the lunch? Yes, you can choose your option from the menu.
3. Is there an English speaking guide coming on the tour? Yes
4. Is this tour suitable for the elderly over the age of 70? Yes, providing their health is good and they are not frail.
5. Can pregnant women join the Jeep Safari? We don't recommend it and cannot be held responsible if something untoward happens.
6. Is this tour suitable for children? Yes, though we suggest children from the age of 3 yrs and over is best.
7. Where will we go on this tour? You will travel on and off-road in Didim and Akbük. So you could say it is an Akbük, Didim Jeep Safari.
What is the Didim Jeep Safari duration and schedule?
*Generally, the pick-up times are approximately 9:30am depending on where your pick-up location is. You will be given your pick-up time.
*The tour will start from the Petrol Ofis at 10am after information about what to expect on the journey has been given in English by the tour guide. He will also answer any questions.
*The water fight begins as soon as you set off on the Didim Jeep Safari
and head towards Kings Road near Apollo Temple.
*The Tour Guide will give information in English at each place stopped at, i.e. information about where you have stopped, how long the break/stop is and what you can do during the break.
*You will stop at Sweet Horses Ranch for approx 20 mins before heading towards Akbük.
*Lunch break: You will eat a delicious lunch at a restaurant with superb views in Akbük and only need to pay for your drinks.
*After lunch, the tour will continue with the water fight off road, then stop for around 30 mins at a beach in Bozbük where you can swim, sunbathe, buy drinks/snacks.
*The tour coninues on and off-road until the last stop, which is Saklı Cennet (Hidden Paradise) beach, where you can swim or take refreshments and relax for approximately 20-30 mins.
*The tour time ends here at 16:00 and will return back to Didim and drop you at your accommodation by 17:00pm.
What is included in the Price of Didim Jeep Safari?
*Door-to-Door Pick-up/Return to your Hotel/Accommodation
What is not included in the Price of Didim Jeep Safari?