Would you like to experience adrenaline, excitement and fun-filled moments with Didim Buggy Safari and mingle with the magnificent nature while havîng fun along the bumpy roads? Join now for an event with lots of fun and lots of laughter!
DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI - Holidays Are so Much Fun In Didim!
WHAT ARE DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI TOURS?
Discover Didim's wild side on an exhilarating Didim Buggy Safari Experience – a fun activity for the whole family. Once you’ve learned to drive your buggy, set out on a 2 hour tour and test your skills as you bump along dirt tracks, splash through the mud and explore off-road.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI
You will be collected from your accommodation in good time for your Didim Buggy Safari. On arrival at the site, you will get detailed information on safety and how to safely drive the buggy by the professional trainers. You don't need a license to drive this vehicle as you will be mainly using it off-road. If you are over 15yrs, you can be a driver. If not, you can sit in the passenger seat next to an adult and still enjoy this adventure on the Didim Buggy Safari Experience. Helmets will be given out and safety belts are fitted to use for your safety.
You will spend 2 hours of fun on the tour track area, mostly off-road, along hilly, bumpy, muddy and beach areas with our professional trainers and other participants. At the end of the tour you will be returned to your accommodation or hotel.
DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI TOUR ITINERARY:
* Picking up from hotels and apartments in Didim and Akbük.
* Arriving at buggy safari site, off-road and forest territory to meet the team of Instructors and Guides.
* Information and briefing from professional instructors & guides about driving the buggies at our station.
* Distribution of Safety Helmets and Test driving
* Buggy driving on the slopes, hills, rural and forest territory, beaches and roads
* Some breaks during the tour for drinking, relaxing
* Return to the buggy station
* Dropping off at your hotels & apartments in Didim and Akbük
Didim Buggy Safari tour runs 3 times a day:
1- Morning group : Pick-up Time:09:00 Return Time: 13:00
2 - Afternoon group: Pickup Time:13:30 Return time: 17:00
3 - Sunset group : Pickup Time:16:00 Return Time:20:00
ADVANTAGES OF DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI
*CHOICE OF SINGLE OR DOUBLE ATV
*CHOICE OF MORNING OR AFTERNOON SESSIONS
*ESCAPE THE CROWDS IN DIDIM AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY AND COUNTRYSIDE
*A GREAT FUN ACTIVITY FOR MAKING MEMORIES WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS
*MAKE NEW FRIENDS
*BY THE END OF THE TOUR YOU’LL FEEL SATISFIED THAT YOU HAD A GREAT EXHILARATING DAY
WHERE TO TAKE A DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI
The Didim Buggy Safari begins from Mavişehir district of Didim and continues on the track to Akbük, but first you will be collected from your Hotel or accommodation in Didim at the time selected for your session and taken to the area where the Buggies are kept and the start of the Tour.
DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI TIPS AND ADVICE:
*Check when booking this Tour for your best option as this is available multiple times throughout the day, so you can choose your preferred time.
*Wear comfortable, closed foot-ware.
*It’s advised not to wear expensive or white clothes due to the dusty tracks and water that you will most likely come into contact with as they could get quite dirty.
*Best to bring a change of clothes as you’re likely to get muddy or wet or both!
*Bring some water to drink as you’ll need to stay hydrated.
*Bring a scarf or mask to cover your nose and mouth from dust and wear sunglasses or bikers goggles.
*Bring some cash to buy refreshments at the stop points.
IN WHICH SEASON IS IT SUITABLE TO GO ON A DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI?
Didim Quad Safari begins in the spring, generally 1st May when the weather is warmer and runs until end of October, though if the weather is good and there are enough people requesting the tour then it may be possible even in the beginning of November.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT AND PREPARATIONS FOR DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI?
When you arrive at the track, after a briefing by our professional guides & instructors, they will inform you about the safety procedures and distribute the safety helmets. You will have a test ride first, then our exciting Didim Buggy Safari will start. Our Buggy Safari riding takes approximately 20 km and 2 hours. We have breaks for relaxing and taking photos. Our participants can drive in a single buggy for one person, or two people can share a double buggy. Kids who are under the age of 15 can be in the same buggy with an adult. We care about your safety and provide you with helmets and professional instructors & guides looking after you during your Didim Buggy Safari tour.
WHAT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION DURING THE DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI TOUR?
If you are taking the tour in the hottest months such as June, July and August, please make sure to use sufficient sun cream and bring it with you. Also, be aware of the traffic when entering the roads after being off-road and bring water to drink along the track to stay hydrated.
HOW TO MAKE A DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI RESERVATION
Using the phone number provided below, you can send us a Whatsapp message or call us. Or, send us a message to our email address that is shown below or on our website. Alternatively, you may send us a message on our Facebook Page messenger.
Whatsapp: +90 5417611544
WHICH DAYS ARE DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI AVAILABLE?
Providing there are enough people wanting to go on the tour, it will run every day in the summer season. There needs to be at least 4 or 5 Buggies going in order for the tour to be engaging and fun, though when at the end of the season the tour might only go when there are a minimum of 4 people/single buggies on one day.
Didim Buggy Safari FAQ’S
1. What time does it start and finish? The tour on the track itself lasts 2 hours. The morning session starts at 10am and finishes at 12 noon. Allow extra time, around 20-30 minutes each way for pick-up and same again for drop off. The last session begins at 17:00pm and ends at 19:00pm.
2. Is there an English speaking guide coming on the tour? Yes
3. Is this tour suitable for seniors of 70 and over? Yes, providing their health is good and they are not frail.
4. Can pregnant women join the Buggy Safari? We don't recommend it and cannot be held responsible if something untoward happens.
5. Is this tour suitable for children? Yes, though we suggest children from the age of 8 yrs and over can sit as a passenger next to an adult.
6. Can a person aged 14 drive the Buggy? No. Drivers must be at least 15yrs and over.
7. Is a driving license required to drive a Buggy? No, you do not need a driving license since the tour is mainly off road.
8. Where will we go on this tour? You will travel on and off-road in Didim and Akbük. So you could say it is an Akbük, Didim Buggy Safari.
9. Do we need to pay in full at the time of booking? No! No credit card is needed and no deposit is required. To reserve your place, make your reservation at least a few days in advance and pay in cash on the day.
10. Do children pay the same price as adults? No, not usually. Mostly children from the age of 6rs old pay half price up to 11yrs or 12. Babies from 0-5 are free on most tours.
WHAT IS THE DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI DURATION AND SCHEDULE?
*Generally, the pick-up times are approximately 9:30am for morning sessions depending on where your pick-up location is. You will be given your pick-up time the day prior to the tour depending on the start time of your session.
*The track is a 2 hour tour.
*During your 2 hours on the Didim Buggy Safari, you will be on and off-road quite for sometime so be aware while on the road.
*On your way, there will be spots to stop to take pictures of the landscape, selfies and get refreshments.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN IN THE DIDIM BUGGY SAFARI
*Door-to-Door pick-up and return from your Hotel/Accommodation
*English speaking guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
*Drinks & Snacks
#didimquadsafari #didim #didimtour #akbuk #akbük #didimdailytours #quadsafari #adrenaline #funfilledday