DIDIM HORSE SAFARI - Embark On A New Journey.... Join one of nature’s most majestic creatures to explore the surrounding landscapes of Didim on a Didim Horse safari.
WHAT IS A DIDIM HORSE SAFARI?
Didim Horse Safari Tour allows you to get close to nature and personalise your experience. Beautiful horses are accustomed to all riders' skills. Whether you are a beginner or experienced rider, you will be taken care of. With your professional guide on the Didim Horse Safari, you can breathe in the breath-taking scenery and fresh air.
Altınkum has a 10-stable and 200-foot horse farm near the 3rd beach. "Pegasus" offers horse safari trips where you can stroll along the trails in a pastoral setting or try a sunset safari for something a little different on your holiday.
Enjoy the beautiful Turkish countryside on horseback, spend time riding on landscape trails, maybe even on the beach, or take lessons with our English-speaking instructor. Whether you're riding a horse for the first time or you're an expert rider, Pegasus Farm will find the right horse for you.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DIDIM HORSE SAFARI
You can join the Didim Horse Safari on a morning session at 10:00 until 12:30, or 16:00-18:30 in the afternoon. First, you will be picked up from your accommodation/address half an hour before the tour starts. Then you will meet your instructor and guide, and they will check if you can ride alone in the group. Before starting the Didim Horse Safari from the ranch, they will introduce you to your horse and give you some instructions. You will pass through a mini forest and a village on the way. You can also ride on the beach on a morning session if there aren't too many people there and even in the sea. After a 15-20 minute break at the cafe beside the beach, you will return on the same route.
ADVANTAGES OF DIDIM HORSE SAFARI
*CHOICE OF MORNING OR AFTERNOON SESSIONS
*ESCAPE THE CROWDS IN DIDIM AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY AND COUNTRYSIDE
*A GREAT FUN ACTIVITY FOR MAKING MEMORIES WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS
*MAKE NEW FRIENDS DURING THE TOUR
*BY THE END OF THE TOUR YOU’LL FEEL SATISFIED THAT YOU HAD A GREAT AND FUN EXPERIENCE
WHERE TO TAKE A DIDIM HORSE SAFARI?
The Didim Horse Riding Ranch 'Pegasus' is located in Altınkum. You will be collected from your accommodation or hotel in Didim approximately 20-30 minutes before your tour begins. The Didim Horse Safari starts from Pegasus ranch and the trail goes along the track to İmbat Bay and returns the same way back to the ranch. Then you will be returned to your accommodation/hotel.
DIDIM HORSE SAFARI TIPS AND ADVICE
What Should Be Taken Into Consideration During The Didim Horse Safari
*Wear comfortable, closed foot-ware.
*It’s advised not to wear expensive or white clothes due to the dusty tracks that you will most likely come into contact with as they could get quite dirty.
*Bring some water to drink along the way as you’ll need to stay hydrated.
*Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the strong sunlight.
*Bring some cash to buy refreshments at the stop points.
In Which Season Is Best For Didim Horse Safari?
Didim Horse Safari begins in the spring, generally 1st May when the weather is warmer and runs until end of October, though if the weather is good and there are people still requesting the Horse Safari tour then it may be possible even in the beginning of November. Sessions are not available between the hours of 13:00 - 16:00 in July/August/September due to being far too hot for the horses to be out in the heat and sun.
What are the Required Equipment and Preparations for Didim Horse Safari?
When you arrive at the ranch, after a briefing by the professional guide & instructor, he will inform you about the safety procedures and distribute the safety riding helmets. You will then be introduced to your horse, which will be selected considering your age/size and ability. Only children of 10yrs old or over can ride if they are confident. We care about your safety and provide you with riding helmets and a professional instructor & guide looks after you during your Didim Horse Safari tour.
How To Make A Didim Horse Safari Reservation
Using the phone number provided below, you can send us a Whatsapp message or call us. Or, send us a message to our email address that is shown below or on our website. Alternatively, you may send us a message on our Facebook Page messenger.
Whatsapp: +90 5417611544
Brief Information About Didim Horse Safari Dates and Availability
The Didim Horse Safari will run 7 days a week from May to end of October, possibly even for the first week of November also if the weather is good. Depending on the temperature in May and June, there may be a chance for mid-day sessions, but July, August and September there are only morning sessions from 10am-12 mid-day and from 16:00-18:00
DIDIM HORSE SAFARI TOUR ITINERARY
* Picking up from hotels and apartments in Didim
* Arriving at Didim Horse Ranch to meet the professional trainers and Instructors.
* Information and briefing from professional trainers and instructors about safety, the equipment being used and the procedure
* Distribution of riding helmets and help if needed with mounting horse
* Start the riding experience.
* Take a break at the cafe for refreshments
* Return back to the ranch
* Dropping off at your hotels & apartments in Didim
DIDIM HORSE SAFARI FAQ's
1. What time does it start and finish? The tour time on the track itself lasts 2 hours. The morning session starts at 10am and finishes at 12 noon. Allow extra time, around 20-30 minutes each way for pick-up and same again for drop off. The last session begins at 16:00pm and ends at 18:00pm.
2. Is there an English speaking guide coming on the Safari? Yes, the instructor/guide speaks English.
3. Is this tour suitable for seniors of 70 and over? Yes, providing their health is good and they are not frail. So long as they can mount the horse and dismount without any problem.
4. Can pregnant women join the Horse Safari? We don't recommend it and cannot be held responsible if something untoward happens.
5. Is this tour suitable for children? Yes, though only children from the age of 10 yrs and over can join if they are confident riders.
6. What is the maximum weight limit for the horse rider? The person must be less than 20 stone/150kg or they cannot join the tour.
7. Where will we go on this tour? You will travel on and off-road in Didim, through fields, a village and to a beach and back the same way.
8. Do we need to pay in full at the time of booking? No! No credit card is needed and no deposit is required. To reserve your place, make your reservation at least a few days in advance and pay in cash on the day.
9. Do children pay the same price as adults? Yes, in this tour they do.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN IN THE DIDIM HORSE SAFARI
*Door-to-Door pick-up and return from your Hotel/Accommodation
*English speaking guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
*Drinks & Snacks
#didimhorsesafari #didim #horseriding #horsebackriding #horseranch #pegasushorseranch #imbatbay #horsesafari #didimhorsebackriding